Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) has invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for GBPUAT Recruitment 2019 through the official website @gbpuat.ac.in. The last date to apply for the recruitment is August 10, 2019. Candidates can find GBPUAT Vacancy Distribution, GBPUAT Eligibility & GBPUAT Application Procedure available in this Sarkari Exam post. Direct link to official notification pdf is also given in this post.
GBPUAT Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
GBPUAT invites applications from all over the country for enrolment in various disciplines. The last date to apply for the recruitment is August 10, 2019. There are around 24 Job Vacancies available. Candidates need to send the application along with all the relevant documents and application fees of INR 1000/-. For the candidates belonging to SC/ ST category are given 50% relaxation in the application fees.
|Organization||Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date to Apply||August 10, 2019|
Check For more Government Jobs Across All Over India
GBPUAT 2019 Vacancy Distribution
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Subject Matter Specialist (SMS) Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total|
GBPUAT 2019 Instructions
- All the SMS posts in different categories under GBPUAT Recruitment 2019 are co-terminus with the Project currency.
- Authority may or may not release the increase/ decrease in the no. of vacancies as per the availability and workload.
- The reservation benefits for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS candidates will be only be granted if and only if the candidates permanently belong to the state of Uttarakhand.
- If no candidate is found satisfying for horizontal reservation, then the filling of vacancy will be done from the unreserved category.
- Essential Qualification of the applicant must be:
- M.Sc in concerned subject i.e. Agronomy/ Home Science/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Protection/ Soil Science/ Agro-meteorology.
- The candidate must have knowledge of the language and culture of Uttarakhand.
- Candidates must also possess sufficient Computer skills and proficiency.
Upcoming Government Exams
- ECHS Recruitment 2019
- GGSIPU Recruitment 2019
- DHSGSU Recruitment 2019
- VBU Recruitment 2019
- SPA Bhopal Recruitment 2019
In case you have any queries regarding GBPUAT Recruitment 2019, please reach out to us. We will get back to you at the soonest. Also, follow our page Sarkari Exam to get the latest updates on upcoming recruitments.