Department of Telecommunications (DOT) is recruiting candidates for the post of Member (Finance). Interested and eligible candidates can apply till 13.07.2021. The mode of application is offline. The application form for DOT Recruitment 2021 can be downloaded from the official website of DOT. Continue reading for DOT Recruitment 2021 Vacancies, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Steps to Apply, etc. Also, for details on the Application fee, etc go to the direct link to the official notification pdf given below in this Sarkari Exam Post. Also, sign up for a Free job alert for more upcoming exams details.
DOT Recruitment 2021 Notification
A summary of the important details about DOT Recruitment 2021 is listed below:
|DOT Recruitment Notification|
|Conducting Authority||Department of Telecommunications|
|Job Category||Central Government job|
|Jobs Available||Member (Finance)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Registration Closes on||13.07.2021|
DOT Recruitment Vacancies 2021
There are vacancies available for the post of Member (Finance).
DOT Recruitment Pay Scale 2021
The pay scale for the post is Level 17 of the pay matrix.
DOT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
Important eligibility criteria are listed below:
- The candidates must be officers of organized Group A Finance and Accounts Service holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or having a minimum of 2 years of regular service in level 15 in the pay matrix or equivalent rendered after appointment there to on regular basis and having a working experience of 20 years in the Central Government or State government or the organizations of the Central or state governments, in the areas of financial planning, programming, budgeting, operations, accounting, or Auditing. OR
- Candidates can be officers under the Central or State government or Union Territories Administration or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or recognized research institutions or Semi government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or having a minimum of 2 years of regular service in level 15 in the pay matrix or equivalent rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis and possessing the Master’s degree in Economics or Commerce or Business Administration with finance specialization and having a working experience of 20 years in the Central Government or State government or the organizations of the Central or state governments, in the areas of financial planning, programming, budgeting, operations, accounting, or Auditing
- The maximum age limit is 56 years. age is reckoned as on the last date of receipt of the application.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
Selection Process for DOT Recruitment
The candidates will be selected on a Deputation basis (including short-term contracts).
DOT Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
Candidates are requested to follow some steps while filling up their Application forms:
- Visit the official website of DOT www.dot.gov.in
- Find the advertisement regarding the recruitment of Member (Finance).
- Check the eligibility section and start filling the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully and attach necessary documents, certificates, photocopies, signatures, etc.
- Candidates must submit an Integrity certificate, a statement showing major-minor penalties imposed during the last 10 years, and complete ACR dossiers.
- Send them to the address mentioned in the given below official notification.
- Address: secretary (Telecom), Department of Telecommunications, Room No 417, 4th floor Sanchar Bhavan, 20 Ashoka Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Other Government Recruitment
The various Government Recruitments are as follows:
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding DOT Recruitment 2021. For any further queries please do comment below we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding the upcoming Sarkari Exam, visit the Free job alert page.