Centre for Railway Information System(CRIS) has announced notification for 54 vacancies for the posts of JSE (Junior Software Engineers) and JNE (Junior Network Engineers). So, interested candidates can utilize this opportunity and apply for these CRIS Recruitment 2021. The last date to submit the application will be updated soon. Aspirants don’t be late to grab this golden opportunity. Applicants need to go through certain information that they should be aware of before applying for the respective post. Go through this Sarkari Exam post to know more details about CRIS Recruitment 2021.
CRIS Recruitment 2021 Notification
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Details given below:
|Organization||Centre for Railway Information System(CRIS)|
|Job Role||JSE (Junior Software Engineers) and JNE (Junior Network Engineers)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be updated soon|
CRIS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details & Pay Scale
Post wise vacancy details for CRIS Recruitment 2020 as per the official notification given below:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|JSE (Junior Software Engineers) and JNE (Junior Network Engineers)||54||will be updated soon|
Eligibility Criteria for CRIS Recruitment 2021
To be eligible for the recruitment, the candidate must fulfil the educational criteria and the age limit as stated below.
- For JSE Posts: Applicant should possess B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / 3 years MCA/ 4 Years degree in computer course or Computer Engineering / 3-year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management / A Level examination of DOEACC.
- For JNE Posts: the applicant should Possess a 3-year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects / 4 years degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication may apply
The age of the candidates should be between 22 to 28 years and there will be a relaxation in the upper age limit for OBC/ST/SC/ PWD candidates.
Selection Process for CRIS Recruitment 2021
CRIS selection will be based on
- Written test
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and experience.
Steps to Apply for CRIS Recruitment 2021
Steps to follow to apply for the CRIS Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of CRIS cris.org.in.
- Click on “Career” from the menu bar.
- Find the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it carefully and check Eligibility.
- Apply in the prescribed application format, Annexure-1 attached in online mode and send the application through email at [email protected] and [email protected]
CRIS Recruitment 2021 FAQs
CRIS Recruitment selection will be based on Written test, interview and on the basis of eligibility and experience
Other Government Exams
- GACL Recruitment
- CFTRI Recruitment
- CDAC Recruitment
- HCL Recruitment
- NABARD Recruitment
- AP DSC Recruitment
I hope you have got all the information required for the CRIS Recruitment 2021 from this Sarkari Exam post. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment box below and we will get back to you shortly. Follow our free job alert page for more information.