Cochin International Airport Limited has invited applications to fill 14 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant Grade II & Grade III Trainee. Applications are invited via Online mode. Last date for submission of applications is 31st January 2020. Interested and eligible candidates who want to know about CIAL Recruitment 2020 like no.of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application & selection procedure, pay scale, official notification and application form, etc.. can read this Sarkari exam post.
Cochin International Airport, is an international airport serving the city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. Located at Nedumbassery, about 25 kilometres northeast of the city, Cochin International Airport is the first airport in India developed under a public-private partnership (PPP) model and was funded by nearly 10,000 non-resident Indians from 30 countries. It is the busiest and largest airport in the state of Kerala. As of 2019, the Cochin International Airport caters to 61.8% of the total air passenger movement in Kerala. It is also the fourth busiest airport in India in terms of international traffic and eighth busiest overall.
CIAL Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Conducting Authority||Cochin International Airport Limited|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant Grade.II & Grade.III|
|Application Starting Date||8th January 2020|
|Application Closing Date||31st January 2020|
CIAL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy and Pay Scale
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant Grade II||07||INR 23000-69000/-|
|2||Junior Assistant Grade III||07||INR 18000-48500/-|
CIAL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed graduation/diploma in first class with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
- Candidates need to obtain LMV (Heavy Driving License).
- Candidates should be capable of undergoing physical strain for prolonged periods.
- The maximum upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st January 2020.
CIAL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Selection process of candidates generally comprises of the following:
- Shortlist (on application basis)
- Physical Test
- Written Test
CIAL Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
- Visit official website or Job portal of Cochin International Airport Limited www.cial.aero
- Find or locate official advertisement or notification regarding recruitment of Junior Assistant Grade.II & Grade.III
- Read the notification carefully
- Check your eligibility section and start filling the application form
- Fill the application form carefully
- Scan/afflix necessary documents/certificates, photocopies, signature, etc
- Click on “Submit” and take print out of the application form.
Other Government Exams
- ERNET Recruitment
- RailTel Recruitment
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment
- Central University of Kerala Recruitment
- NAC Recruitment
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding Cochin International Airport Limited Recruitment 2020. For any further queries please do comment below we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding upcoming exams visit Sarkari exam page.