BSNL Recruitment 2019
BSNL Recruitment 2019 notification is released for the posts of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO). The candidates who are interested in BSNL Exam 2019 can check their eligibility and other details mentioned below. All the candidates are requested to read the official notification and the instructions given by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Official Notification Details
|BSNL 2019 Job Details|
|Conducting Authority||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Examination Name||BSNL Recruitment 2019|
|Post Name||Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for BSNL Recruitment 2019||11 Feb 2019|
|Application End Date||12 Mar 2019|
BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|BSNL Application Starting Date||11.02.2019|
|Last Date for submitting the BSNL Application Form||12.03.2019|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||12.03.2019|
|Exam Date||May (tentative)|
BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
As per the notifications released by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), 198 vacancies are to be filled by the eligible candidates. Check the vacancy and other details of CLW Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) – Civil and Electrical||198|
State Wise vacancy Details based on discipline:
|BSNL Recruitment 2019 details based on discipline|
|State Name||JTO (Civil)||JTO (Electrical)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||03||03|
|Northern Telecom Region||03||01|
|North East I||02||04|
|North East II||02||05|
|Uttar Pradesh (East)||03||06|
|Uttar Pradesh (West)||02||01|
BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Junior Telecom Officer – Civil:
- The candidate should pass BE or B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Board.
Junior Telecom Officer – Electrical:
- The candidate should pass BE or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Application details of BSNL Exam 2019
- General and OBC candidates should pay INR 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD and Other candidates should pay INR 500/-
- Gate Score 2019: The candidates will be shortlisted based on the Gate Score, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Interview: Based on the performance the candidates will be selected for the Junior Telecom Officer post.
How to Apply BSNL Recruitment 2019
BSNL Recruitment 2019 application process is given in the below steps, the candidates are requested to follow the below procedure.
- Go to the official website of BSNL Recruitment 2019 @
- Open BSNL 2019 Recruitment details and click on apply online.
- The Application Form will be opened. Fill the required details about the candidates and upload the required documents.
- Upload a copy of your latest photograph and check the details once and click on submit.
- Pay the BSNL Application Fee based on your category.
- Take a print out of both fee receipt and BSNL application form for your future reference.
Upcoming Government Jobs in India
|Indian Post Recruitment 2019||Check official Notifications Here|
|HSSPP Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notification Here|
|UBTER Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notification Here|
|NPCIL Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notification Here|
|MECON Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notification Here|
|UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notification Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notification Here|
|ECIL Recruitment 2019||Check the Offical Notifications Here|
If you have any queries about BSNL Recruitment 2019, do comment and we will get back to you.