BMC Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released for the posts of Sub Engineer. The candidates who are interested in BMC Exam 2019 can check their eligibility and other details mentioned below. All the candidates are requested to read the official notification and the instructions given by Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai (MCGM). Read the post till the very end to know more about the Exam details, Important dates, and more.
Official Notification Details of BMC 2019 Recruitment
|BMC Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Exam||BMC Exam 2019|
|Conducting Board||Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai (MCGM)|
|Job Location||Maharashtra and Mumbai|
|BMC Official Website||portal.mcgm.gov.in|
|Exam Date||26 March 2019|
|Availability of application form||Jan 11, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Jan 20, 2019|
Important Dates of BMC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Date of Advertisement||11 Jan 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment||20 Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Printing Application||04 Feb 2019|
|Online Payment Fee||11 Jan 2019 – 20 Jan 2019|
|Exam Date||26 Mar 2019|
Vacancies for BMC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Sub Engineer – Civil (Class B)||190|
|Sub Engineer – Mechanical/ Electrical (Class B)||92|
|Sub Engineer – Architecture (Class B)||09|
Eligibility Criteria for BMC Recruitment 2019
Civil Posts: The candidates should have Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering Degree/ Institute of Engineers (India) or any other equivalent degree from a recognized University or Board.
Mechanical and Electrical Posts: The candidates should have an Engineering degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Production/ Electronics and power or any other equivalent degree from a recognized University or Board.
Architect Posts: The candidate should have Civil degree/ Associate Member of Royal Institute of British architect/ Diploma in Architecture (Diploma) from Institute of Baroda / Maharashtra Government’s Technical Education Board or any other equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
The candidates who are going to apply for BMC 2019 Recruitment should reach the mentioned age limit.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years.
Selection Procedure for BMC 2019 Recruitment
The candidates should clear the below mentioned rounds to get a job in Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai (MCGM).
- Written Exam: The candidates who applied for this post should clear this exam to attend the interview round.
- Personal Interview: The candidates should perform well in this round to get selected for this post.
BMC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Sub Engineer – Civil||INR. 9,300 to INR. 34,800 Per Month.|
|Sub Engineer – Mechanical/ Electrical||INR. 9,300 to INR. 34,800 Per Month.|
|Sub Engineer – Architecture||INR. 9,300 to INR. 34,800 Per Month.|
BMC 2019 Application Fee:
|PH/ Ex-Servicemen||INR. 300|
- Go to the official notification of BMC Recruitment 2019 @ portal.mcgm.gov.in.
- Click on the latest recruitment and open BMC 2019 Recruitment.
- Click on apply online the BMC Application will be opened.
- Fill the application form with the required details and attach the required document.
- After filling the details, check if the details are correct as per your certificates.
- Pay the BMC Application Fee based on your category and take a print out of both fee receipt and application form for your future reference.
Upcoming Government Jobs in India
|Indian Post Recruitment 2019|
|HSSPP Recruitment 2019|
|UBTER Recruitment 2019|
|NPCIL Recruitment 2019|
|MECON Recruitment 2019|
If you have any queries about BMC Recruitment 2019, do leave a comment and we will get back to you soon. Also, to get updated information on different Government Exams, follow us here Sarkari Exam.