Air India Air Transport Service Limited has released the notifications for posts of Assistant, Officer and Manager. These are the contract based roles where all Indian nationals satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply. There will a walk-in-interview for all the candidates who apply for the AIATSL Recruitment 2021. There are a total of 11 vacancies available for the different posts given above. The walk-in-interview dates are given below and it will be held in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The application forms to apply for AIATSL Recruitment will be available on their official website. If the Candidates want to know more about AIATSL Recruitment you can follow our Sarkari Exam page and also to get information about upcoming Government Exams you can follow our Free Job Alert Page.
AIATSL Recruitment 2021 Notification
Highlights about the AIATSL Recruitment are given below candidates can refer to the same before applying for the exam.
|Highlights of AIATSL Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Air India Air Transport Service Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant, Officer and Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||11 vacancies|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Date to Apply||1st June 2021|
AIATSL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for AIATSL Recruitment candidates must be able to meet the eligibility criteria given below.
Given below is the educational qualifications needed for AIATSL Recruitment 2021.
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
Given below is the age limit for AIATSL Recruitment 2021.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate must be between 28 years to 50 years.
- The upper age relaxation for the candidates from the reserved categories is given in the official notification. Candidates can refer to the same.
AIATSL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The Selection Process for the candidates applying for the AIATSL Recruitment is done as per the steps given below.
- Personal interview
Steps to apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2021
The easy steps given below will help the candidates to apply for the AIATSL Recruitment.
- Visit the official website of Air India Air Transport Service Limited that is www.airindia.in.
- Click on the “careers” tab.
- Click on the advertisement which says ” various posts in AI Airport Service Ltd at Mumbai”.
- Read the notification given carefully and check for eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the form carefully.
- Upload all the documents asked.
- Click on the “submit” tab.
- Attend the interview at the prescribed venue with all the original documents.
AIATSL Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The Full Form of AIATSL is Air India Air Transport Service Limited.
Candidates can apply for AIATSL 2021 from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit the AIATSL official website.
There are 11 vacancies available for various posts in AIATSL Recruitment 2021.
The Walk-in-Interview dates for AIATSL Recruitment 2021 is 1st June 2021.
Other Government Jobs
- Bihar Health Department Recruitment
- Karnataka Police Recruitment
- GSRTC Recruitment
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment
Hopefully, you found the information you were looking for. If you have any queries regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2021, comment on the post and we will get back to you. Also, follow Sarkari Exam for the latest and updated information on all existing and upcoming Government Jobs.