Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Mechanical Engineering) | Batch of 2019
Written on 03 Mar 2018
1. College timing is 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, projects are given for 3rd-year students and 4th-year students.
1. My course fee is INR 90k per year. 2. Scholarship available for students whose father/guardian salary is below INR 3Lakh 3. 200-300 students gets scholarship 4. Loans are needed, loans are easily available in government banks and government undertaking banks.
1. IT companies, mechanical core companies, civil core companies, BPO companies, hire students from college campus 2. The average salary is 2.8L pa. and highest salary is INR 4 Lpa. 3. I don't know about the alumni network.
1. There are separate hostels for both boys and girls. Hostel fees is 50k+ per year 2. Food is averaged. For meal, the cost is Rs.45 3. Classrooms are good with AC., labs are good with 60+ computers. Many machines for mechanical. No WiFi in labs and classes. College campus is full of green plants and grasses.
1. Periit club for students 2. Culturals and symposiums are conducted 3. Life is good and also the good relationship with lecturers.
Eligibility criteria are the student should be completed his SSLC (12th) course to get admission in this college. There no entrance exam for admission. The cutoff for this college is 150+.
After counseling process, you will get admission in this college.
The fee structure is a bit high as the campus is fully equipped with AC. The tuition fee costs around INR 50-60K. The college offers a free seat for many students of sports quota. Around 40 Percent of students got the scholarship.
The colleges daily routine is good and excellent. The quality and method of teaching is also good. The overall experience is also good and amazing.
There are two hostels. One for boys and another for girls. The college\'s hostels are well maintained with CCTV surveillance. The food in college is not up to the mark and not worth the money. It costs INR 45 for veg and INR 55 for non-veg which is not at all worth the money. The classrooms and other places are well maintained with good infrastructure and ac.
The college doesn\'t have many extracurricular activities and clubs.&l...
The college has two types of seat allotment. One is via counseling and another via management quota. I got through counseling. The cutoff for ECE is above 170 for OC.
The course fee is INR 50000.
The daily college timing is from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm. The quality is very good. The overall experience is quite good in this college.
The college has the very good infrastructure. The college has very well maintained toilets and classes.
The college doesn\'t have many extracurricular activities....
It was full air-conditioning class rooms Good coaching Cutoff above 100 Management seats are available
100%placement INR 2 lakhs per year for minimum INR 2.5 lakhs per year for average INR 3 lakhs per year....