Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] | Batch of 2020
Written on 15 Feb 2018
The college timings are from 9:05 am to 3:40 pm. Exams are scheduled all over the year periodically. Quality of teaching is also good.
The fee per year is INR 95,000. Scholarships are available for the students.
The key companies are Amazon, Deloitte, l&t, TCS, Flipkart, eBay come for the placement here. The average salary is INR 3 lakh per annum.
Presently hostel is available only for boys and the girl's hostel is under construction. The fee is INR 63,000 per year. There are few hostels available outside the college. Food is average Classrooms and other infrastructures are well maintained.
There are many clubs in the college like clubs for music dance theatre. All technical and cultural fests are conducted once a year. The college life is enjoyable.
The eligibility criteria to join this college is an intermediate pass I got into the college through AP EAMCET 2018. The cutoff rank is around 4000 for CSE branch.
1. College starts at 9.00 o clock, and exams are held every 1(1/2) month after completion or half of syllabus.
2. Quality of teaching in college is good.
3. Overall experience in college is good.
1. Threre are about half of the students are from out stations and are living in hostels only
2. Food in college canteen is not bad . It costs Rs 60/- per meal.
3. Labs are excellent and no wifi option is available in college and everything is available and good.
1. There are no student societies, clubs and associations on campus.
2. Ciencia is the main event held in college
3. Good as well as boring.
There are two hostels for blues and one huge hostel for girls. The hostel is very clean and neat. The rooms are very spacious. Coming to food, it\'s healthy as well tasty Every week a nutritionist comes to check the food in the hostels.The college is known for its cleanliness and greenery too.
This is also one of the strict colleges, this college is known for its punctuality.If any student comes late, he/she will not be allowed to enter the college. Quality of teaching is at its best and best. My experience was knowledgeable and good.
I got a free seat through pgcet, but fees for mtech is up to 75,000/- per year. There are of course scholarships available for students.
This college has many placements both for mtech and btech. It offers many internships. It also provides separate CRT classes for placement trading every Friday and Saturday. There is a separate block for placements, so it\'s t...