EIE | Batch of 2021
Written on 13 Feb 2018
One should get 65% marks in his intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry stream. The entrance exam which needs to be given is TS EAMCET. For OBC category the cutoff is between 50,000 to 75,000.
1. Threre are about half of the students are from out stations and are living in hostels only
2. Food in college canteen is not bad . It costs Rs 60/- per meal.
3. Labs are excellent and no wifi option is available in college and everything is available and good.
1. College starts at 9.00 o clock, and exams are held every 1(1/2) month after completion or half of syllabus.
2. Quality of teaching in college is good.
3. Overall experience in college is good.
1. There are no student societies, clubs and associations on campus.
2. Ciencia is the main event held in college
3. Good as well as boring.
CVR is one of the best colleges for engineering. It takes both management and gate or pgcet qualified students.
The main festival in this college is cyencia. Its a fest, both technology and other nonsocial activities go on. And one is the annual day which is really good. The life in this college teaches you a lot about new projects, new ideas and great innovations.
There are two hostels for blues and one huge hostel for girls. The hostel is very clean and neat. The rooms are very spacious. Coming to food, it\'s healthy as well tasty Every week a nutritionist comes to check the food in the hostels.The college is known for its cleanliness and greenery too.
This is also one of the strict colleges, this college is known for its punctuality.If any student comes late, he/she will not be allowed to enter the college. Quality of teaching is at its best and best. My experience was knowledge...