Megha Jain

Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] | Batch of 2019

Megha Jain's Review on Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, [DSPSR] New Delhi

Overall Rating : 2 / 10

Written on 17 Oct 2016

Academics & Faculty
Know more
1 /10

  • College timings in DSPSR are from 8:15 in the morning to 1:35pm and on some days till 2:40pm.
  • Quality and method of teaching is just okay, not good. Plenty of assignments are given.
  • Overall experience in college is not good.

Fees & Scholarship
Know more
1 /10

  • The annual tuition fee in DSPSR is around Rs. 79000.
  • Negligible scholarships are available, hardly 1 or 2.
  • Loans can be taken from most major banks.

Infrastructure & Transportation
Know more
4 /10

  • There are 1 or 2 hostels in Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research. The hostel fee is too high.
  • PG and other residences outside college cost about Rs. 7000-8000 per month.
  • There is no wifi facility in the hostels.
  • Library is quite small. The classrooms and labs are okay.

Clubs & Associations
Know more
1 /10

  • Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research has Rotaract membership, but no other student societies.
  • The fest is Anugunj, not of our college but of IP University.
  • College life is the worst.

Eligibility Criteria & Admission Process
Know more

  • It is required to score at least 50% marks to be eligible for general category students of Delhi.
  • One must clear the test of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for BBA admission in Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research.
  • The typical cutoff percentage is around 50-55%.


Megha's images of Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, [DSPSR] New Delhi

Live Application Forms

Other Reviews you may be Interested in

Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com], batch of 2020 8/10

It was on the basis of the entrance of IP University. To take admission in this course, you have to fill the CET form on the official site of IPU and then you have to appear for the CET Entrance. Students get admission on the basis of their rank scored by them in their entrance exam.


About 60% of the students from our course were placed there. The lowest salary offered was Rs. 17,000 per month and the highest salary offered was Rs. 22,500 per month. Amazon, HDFC, Samsung, Kotak, Toyota, etc., are the top recruiters of our course. About 50% of the students got internships from our course. Companies that offer internships were Aim India, HDFC Bank, Big Bazaar, Airtel, Axis Bank, and Blue Consulting.


Their quality of teaching is also good. They provide subject notes to students to understand the concepts and make learning easy. The course curriculum is relevant, and students visit the industry with the help of college to...

Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA], batch of 2021 9/10

We have to clear the cet exam first to take admission to the college , after that the admission is taken on behalf of ranks which we get or scored in cet exam. The entrance exam is taken for giving admission to students if they are not up to mark then they will not be able to take admission in college. The cutoff for our course is max 12000 ranks in the entrance exam


We are doing internship in this pandemic period so there is no stipend offered by the companies. Hdfc bank, yes bank, axis bank hired students from our college. The. The average salary is ₹300000 / year, the highest salary is ₹500000 and the lowest salary is ₹200000/year. More than 50%.


Rs. 83000/ is the course fee per year at Professional Studies and Research, [DSPSR] New Delhi. 1/4 students get scholarships. No, I don\'t need loans


There are two shifts, the projects are done and assignments are given. The quality of teac...

Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA], batch of 2018 9/10

Yes, if you want to take admission in GGSIPU, so you have to give entrance exam i.e CET ( Common Entrance Test) which is conducted every year for helping the students to get admission in Indraprastha university. If you score well in entrance then you are definitely eligible to get into DSPSR college for getting admission.


DSPSR provides 100% internships to their students in their 2nd year and the companies they allow us to get into are really very well established. College also provides placements to 80% of students because the remaining 20% is going further for higher studies after completing their graduation.


The fee criteria for getting admission into Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, [DSPSR] New Delhi for BBA is Rs 83000/- per year. The college also provides some criteria for giving scholarships to the students who are eligible under the criteria as per the college terms and conditions.


Interested in this College ?