Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Civil Engineering) | Batch of 2022
Written on 04 Mar 2021
1. Before the pandemic we had college from 10:30 to 5 4 hrs of lec nd 2 hr practical. We have 2 CT1 and CT2 of 30 marks (offline) further converted to 15 marks. Then 60 marks ESE and then 10 marks for continuous assessment. We are given assignments to solve for continuous assessment. 2. The quality of the teaching is good and most teachers prefer practical approach 3 my overall experience was nice.
1. Rs. 43000 is the course fee per year at Government College of Engineering, [GCEK] Satara2. We have a government scholarship for post matric 3 almost every student gets that scholarship but the amount is funded for college 4 yes sometimes a loan is needed. We prefer the central bank of India
1 no l have not done any internship due to Covid 19 and for civil engineering we need field work so online internship was not possible 2 we have TCS, congznit, wipro, cap gemini, etc. 3 avg package is around 3.5 to 5 lakhs. Highest package was of 25 lakh this year secured by Pragiti Sharma 4 we have alumni meet on regular basis
1. We have 2 hostels for girls and 4 hostels for boys. Hostel fee is around 500 to 600 per month 2. 1 or 2 pg available. Cost around 2000 per month 3.food quality is better in our college. It costs around 30 rps per meal 4. The quality of classrooms are nice, we have smart board libraries and dining halls are good and spacious. WiFi is provided in colleges as well as hostels
1. Dice club. Ecell club, yoga club, aerobics, robotics, etc 2. We have a state level event called Aavishkar. We also have sports month as well as cultural program. 3. College life is good, we get many opportunities to improve ourselves.
1. We have to give the state entrance exam for maharashtra after 12th. And then according to our merit we are given admission. 2. Maharastra state entrance exam named MHTCET 3. For my course of civil engineering this year we had cutoffs around 90 to 95 percentile.