Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical Laboratory Technology) | Batch of 2014
Written on 21 Nov 2020
1. I did 6 months training as a medical laboratory technician. 2. Average sallary is 18000 per month
1. Anyone can do Bsc Medical laboratory technician course with arts, commerce, and science. It is 3 years of course. 2. Entrance exam not compulsory. 3. No need for cutoffs.
You can choose to do your internship from the NIMS hospital which will give you familiar surroundings and helpful seniors, otherwise, you may also choose to complete your internship from some other hospital after paying a bond amount.
To get admission you have to take the NEET examination that is conducted every year. After which you may appear for the counselling, once the dates are announced.
Fees vary from year to year and are usually increasing. The batch of 2014 pays 8 lakhs per annum. As far as I am aware no scholarships are given.
Classes are conducted as per usual, along with strict attendance requirements to sit for the exams. Clinical postings are also held which students are expected to attend. Class tests are given as per the discretion of the department and assignments are rare. The teachers are very dedicated and give lectures as per a pre-determined schedule. Usually...
I don\'t know much about society on campus. All function is celebrated on campus. Life in college is little good.
8 hostels. They are good and the fee depends upon the type of hostel. The options are available you can stay outside the college. Quality of food is good. It costs average as like outside. Quality of classroom is good, labs and libraries are also good, but no WiFi.
Daily classes from 9:00 am- 4:00 pm. The quality and method of teaching are good.
Rs134000(INR). Yes, here are some scholarship options like we can apply for national scholarships or UGC scholarships. As I am fresher here I don\'t know much about that. I don\'t know.
Yes, I had done the internship for six months from MMABM HOSPITAL ANANTNAG Kashmir. I didn\'t apply for any job. I don\'t think any company hires for us because we are on the paramedical course.
1. Music club, photography club, literature club, dance club, sports club are the student societies on campus. 2. Dandiya nights, the occasion of Janmashtami, Holi celebration, freshers night, teachers day celebration, pharmacy week celebration etc. 3. Life is exciting. The campus is so huge that it feels like we\'re living in a separate city.
1. More than 10 hostels are there. Facilities are quite good and satisfying according to the hostel fee. Per year hostel fee is 80,000. 2. There are a lot of PGs in the vicinity of the university. Their monthly charges vary from 4,000per month up to 5,000 per month. 3. Food is oddly satisfying and flooding charges are included in the hostel fee. 4. Quality of classrooms is nice, there are smart classrooms, the college has WiFi, every student is assigned with student id for login. The central library has WiFi and a huge study space.
1. A daily routine of classes: 9am-4pm. Session...