M.B.B.S. | Batch of 2018
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, [MGMCARI] Puducherry Review by Prerana
Overall Rating :
6 / 10
- Class timings are from 9 Am to 4 pm. Clinical posting from 9:45 to 12:30 everyday for students to spend time in the hospital.
- The quality of teaching is very good. Teachers use powerpoint presentations for most lectures.
- Great experience.
- The course fee is INR 6,00,000 PA
- Scholarships are provided to those who can't pay the fees, on an average, 5 students in the college have them.
- Loans are generally needed, banks like Syndicate, SBI easily provide them.
- Compulsory internship happens after the final year.
- Campus recruitment doesn't take place in med schools.
- There are two hostels (one boy, one girl) for medical undergraduate students. The hostels are decent, not great. Water scarcity. The hostel fee per month is around INR 7000
- The outside options are good to live, costing around INR 60,000 per year.
- The food in college is palatable.
- Quality of classrooms, labs is excellent. Libraries and dining halls are good. WiFi isn't provided.
- No student societies and clubs.
- One yearly fest is organised by medical college students. Other than that, Lohri, Freshers party and Farewell are oraganised.
- Social life is good.
0 You have already thanked