Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What's the admission procedure for B.Tech in Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur?
Asked By: Anonymous 20 Jun 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
20 June, 2016
The admission procedure for B.Tech in Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur is given below,
Entrance Test ::
Minimum Qualification ::
If an applicant is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to the MIT, his/her admission will be cancelled.
All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the B.C.E.C.E.B., regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
The list of qualifying examinations is given below:
- For Engineering Stream
- Intermediate Examination, Bihar Intermediate Education Council
- The 10+2, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
- The 10+2, Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- The +2 level examination in the 10 +2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central Board of Secondary Examination and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- 3 or 4 year diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as combination.
Age Limit ::
- Their parents are the native of Bihar.
- Their parents are domiciled in Bihar.
- Their parents are registered refugee of Bihar.
- Their parents are native of other states but employee of Govt. of Bihar.
For more information regarding the admission, please contact the college.
Do you have a query?