Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What's the admission procedure for BE in Karpagam University, Coimbatore?
Asked By: Anonymous 21 Jun 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
21 June, 2016
The admission procedure for BE in Karpagam University, Coimbatore is given below,
Admission Procedure ::
- Admission to B.E / B.Tech program will be on the basis of performance in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Karpagam University (KEEE) subject to minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination.
- On the basis of the merit list, Candidates will be called for counseling at Karpagam University for Final Admission.
- Candidates can download the application form and mail the filled in form with DD drawn in favour of Karpagam University, payable at Coimbatore.
- UG (Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Science & Management) – Rs.300 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
- UG (Engineering) – Rs.400 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
For more information regarding the admission, please contact the college.
Do you have a query?