Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What scholarships are available at BIT Mesra?
Asked By: Anonymous 12 May 2017
Answer By: Getmyuni
12 May, 2017
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top class education for SC students from Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top class education for ST students from Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Govt. of India, Post Matric Scholarship for SC / ST / OBC students from their respective states.
- ONGC Scholarship for SC & ST students.
- Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child (UGC).
- Rajeev Gandhi National Scholarship for the benefit of SC & ST students.
- Scholarship for disabled students by the National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation.
- Academic-Pratibha Scholarship for students of Andhra Pradesh admitted in national leading institutes.
- Under the Tata Steel Scholars scheme selected students of the pre-final year are identified as Tata Steel Scholars and are given internship along with cash scholarships.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) awards Gold Medal, Certificate and Cash Prizes to the Best (CS/IT) student as well as for the Best Student Project.
- Larsen & Toubro has initiated the Henning’s Award for the Best Student Project for the student of Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have a query?