Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the application procedure for BE at Chouksey Engineering College, Bilaspur
Asked By: Anonymous 21 May 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
24 May, 2016
RULES FOR ADMISSION
Engineering (4 years)
- Minimum Qualification for admission in Engineering Branch: - A pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Math’s.
- CG-PET, Entrance Exam Conducted by State Govt.
- Intermediate/10+2 Examination (academic stream) in Science.
2. Age Limit Decided by State Govt.
3. Minimum 10% Score in Entrance Exam for General Candidates & 5% for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
4. 45% in 10+2 for General candidates & 40% for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
Note:- Any changes in admission eligibility by Hon'able Court or State Govt will be followed.
Do you have a query?