Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the application procedure?
Asked By: Anonymous 01 Apr 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
26 April, 2016
1. Students who are appearing for Final Year Qualifying examinations (2015-1)6 also can apply and go through all the admission process and procedures; they can pay their initial admission fees and obtain provisional admission which will be subject to their passing the Qualifying examination, If they fail in the Qualifying supplementary exams after verifying the
2. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. Fill up the application form affix passport size photo.
4. Write a Statement of Purpose Essay in English, explaining why you wish to enroll for this program, and why the college should select you in about 250 words. It should be handwritten in plain white A4 sheet.
5. Scan the same and Email it to [email protected]
6. Send the original by Speed post/ Courier to: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY, #3, 1/6, 1st CROSS, M C ROAD, VIJAYANAGAR, BANGALORE-560079 . Ph: 080-23107668/9980097400
7. Selection will be made after scrutinizing the application form and the essay on the statement of purpose as well as a telephonic interview. 9. Selected candidates will be required to take provisional admission to the course on a first come first served basis by paying a non-refundable initial admission processing fee of `50,000/-(which is inclusive of the total fee payable) within 15 days of the receipt of the intimation of the selection.
8. Selected candidates will be personally intimated about their selection through email or phone.
Do you have a query?