Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the Admission Process of St Xavier's College, Mumbai for B.Com Course?
Asked By: Anonymous 27 Mar 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
07 April, 2016
Admission Process of st xavier's college mumbai, for B.Com Courses are given below,
- B.Com programme is a three-year degree programme with six semesters.
Reservation of Seats:As per the directives given in the University of Mumbai
Admissions to the First Year B.Com., will begin only after the declaration of the HSC class XII results of Maharashtra State Board (Mumbai Divisional Board) sometime in the last week of May or in the first week of June 2016.
At the time of admission the candidate must submit the following documents in original along with duly attested photocopies.
1. Class XII Marksheet
2. Baptism Certificate (For the Minority community - Christians)
3. Employment Certificate
4. Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
5. Documentary Evidence regarding special category status
The University of Mumbai has made it mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to the First Year courses in Degree Colleges to fill in the “Pre-Admission Online Registration Form”
- Students passing the Class XII from other Boards i.e. ISC, CBSE, IB, other State Boards etc or Foreign Boards / Universities have to apply for a provisional eligibility certificate issued by the University of Mumbai at the time of admissions through the College.
The total fees, including deposit and laboratory fees, as prescribed by the Mumbai University, are as follows:
However the fees for the year 2016-2017 are likely to be upgraded.
Rs. 4,875/- (approx)
Rs. 4,255/- (approx)
Rs. 5,445/- (approx)
Do you have a query?