Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the Admission Process of IBA, Bangalore for MBA in Finance?
Asked By: Anonymous 08 Apr 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
20 April, 2016
Admission Process of Indus Business Academy, Bangalore for MBA in Finance are given below,
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories) OR Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor degree, are also eligible to apply.
Applicant must appear for any one of the below mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form.
They accept scores of following tests:
- CAT 2015 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
- XAT 2016 (XLRI Admission Test)
- ATMA Dec. 2015, Feb. 2016, May 2016 & July 2016 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
- MAT Sept. 2015, Dec. 2015, Feb 2016 & May 2016 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
- CMAT Jan 2016 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
- GMAT after Sept. 2015 (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
- GRE after Sept. 2015 (Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS)
- GATE 2016 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs)
- Entrance Tests conducted in 2016 by State Governments like MHCET, KMAT, PGCET etc.
- Eligible Students can apply to IBA by filling the Online Application Form.
- Students will receive an email having their User ID and Password on their registered primary email id for the future reference.
- Application Fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Demand Draft. After payment of the application fee and submission of the application form, students will receive a PDF copy of filled application form on their registered primary email id.
- Students shall send a printed copy of filled application form along with other documents as mentioned in an email received by a student after submitting Online Form.
- Once the application is received by the Admission Department of IBA, Bangalore, the student will receive a confirmation call and an email from the admissions department regarding the initial round of selection process i.e. submission of the SOP (Statement of Purpose).
- Next step of selection process will be intimated to a student after receipt of SOP.
Student/s will attend the Selection Process on the designated Date and Time along with the Original Copies of all the relevant documents.
- The result will be intimated to students within 3 to 4 working days from the day of Selection Process. Selected students will receive an Admission Letter through email as well as by Post.
- Student/s needs to send a confirmation mail of accepting the offer of admission within the specified date as mentioned in admission letter. After the last date, the seat will be offered to the next deserving candidate.
Selected students are required to pay the prescribed fee by the date specified in admission letter.
Do you have a query?