Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the admission process for B.Tech for Tezpur University?
Asked By: Anonymous 26 Apr 2017
Answer By: Getmyuni
26 April, 2017
The application process for B.Tech is as follows
Once selected, candidates enroll for the program as follows:
- All candidates offered admission should pay the balance applicable fee as per the preferred payment plan
- The fee can be paid by cash, through electronic transfer, or by demand draft in favor of the University
- From here their status changes from a ‘candidate’ to a ‘student’ of the University
The students should submit the following documents
- SSLC Certificate with Mark Sheet (for evidence of Date of Birth)
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Original Community Certificate
- Sports Certificates of achievement, if allotted under Sports Quota
- Extra Curricular Certificates, if any.
- Nativity Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Three Passport size photos
Do you have a query?