Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the Admission Procedure inCGC College of Engineering, [CGC] Mohali?
Asked By: Anonymous 07 Jun 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
07 June, 2016
This is the information you need,
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSIONS 2015-16
Students can apply to Chandigarh Group of Colleges in the following two ways:
- Apply Online
- Apply Walk-in
1. Apply Online
- The applicant shall register online at the website of Chandigarh Group of Colleges to start with the admission process.
- Apply for admission by filling the application form online after ensuring eligibility conditions.
- The applicant has to ensure that the application form is duly filled with all relevant details, if in case, the results have not been declared, result status should be filled as ‘Result Awaited’.
Payment of fee
- The applicant has to agree to the “Terms of Declaration” in context of information provided by the applicant in the online application form.
- The applicant shall transfer the fee to college account through Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- The student can generate the Admission Letter after requisite payment of fees.
- Applicant has to submit all original documents and copy of Admission Letter in the college for final confirmation.
2. Apply Walk-in
- The applicant can apply directly for admission by visiting the admission cell at the college campus.
- The applicant has to visit the college with all his/her documents of previous classes and five passport size photographs.
- After submitting the Admission Form duly filled with all the necessary documents, the admission will be offered and admission will be confirmed subsequently after depositing the fees.
Kindly go to the link below:
Do you have a query?