Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the admission procedure in St Philomena College
Asked By: Anonymous 28 May 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
31 May, 2016
- Together with the application form, please attach photocopies (not the originals) of Marks Card, Conduct Certificate and Transfer Certificate.
- Please note your application number before submitting your application to the office for registration.
- The foreign students should enclose in addition to the above, a copy of Eligibility Certificate by the PUC and photocopies of all the pages of the passport where entries are made.
- Students from outside Karnataka seeking admission should apply for an Eligibility Certificate from the University of Mysore giving the College address for mailing.
- Application forms, clearly filled up and duly signed by the applicant and the parent/guardian, should be submitted to the College Office for registration. Unregistered applications will not be considered.
On the day of Admission
- Be on time along with your parent / guardian and with your Original Marks Card, T.C. and two stamp size photographs.
- The Principal will meet the students and their parent / guardian in his chamber & explain the rules & regulations of the college.
SC / ST students should bring the Original Caste Certificate and two attested copies of the same. (SC / ST students should apply for scholarship to the respective Govt Departments from which their fee amount will be reimbursed. As per the latest notification from the Govt. of Karnataka, all fee concessions will be paid by the Govt. directly to the bank accounts of the students. Eligible students should submit relevant documents along with ADHAR card and bank account number.
- You forfeit your seat if you fail to come on the appointed day and at the appointed time along with your parent/guardian or fail to pay the fees.
- No student from outside Mysore will be admitted unless some responsible person in Mysore gives a written undertaking to be the local guardian.
- Fees once paid at the time of admission will not be refunded if you decide to withdraw your admission or discontinue your study and decide to leave the College for any reason.
- After two weeks of the starting of the classes, you may collect your identity card and college calendar.
N.B. Do not be deceived by some agents or self-styled leaders who demand some money promising admission. We have nothing to do with such people.
Do you have a query?