Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the admission procedure for MBA in Jagannath International Management School, [JIMS] New Delhi?
Asked By: Anonymous 30 May 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
31 May, 2016
Here are the details:
• Valid Exam Score (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT).
• MAT – 500 Composite Score/CAT – 60 Percentile.
• Total Fees - Rs. 6.10 Lac + 5000 Refundable Security (Payable in four Installments)
- Applicants have to pass through a three stage system of screening which includes Written Test (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Students can apply for admission to institute's PGDM or PGDM(IB) course in one of the following ways:
a) Application form can be directly bought from the Institute on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash.
b) Students can fill online application form or download the application form from the website.
All the filled in Application forms are to be submitted with attested copies of certificates and two pass port size photographs within 10 days to the Admission Cell of the Institute. A Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- in favour of Jagannath International Management School, payable at Delhi has to be sent along with the downloaded form at MOR, Pocket 105, Opp. Kalkaji Police Station, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019.
Do you have a query?