Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the admission procedure for B.Tech (Mechanical) in BML Munjal University?
Asked By: Anonymous 12 May, 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
12 May, 2016
Here are the details:
Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee
- Review of applications and short-listing of candidates
- Personal interview
- Admission decision taken by the selection committee
The decision to short-list applicants for a personal interview and group discussion and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard is final and binding.
Second Cycle Deadline : 3rd June, 2016
BMU has a multi-dimensional selection process to assess an applicant’s eligibility. Selection will be made on the basis of Class XII, Class XI and Class X marks, ranking in national entrance exams (JEE or equivalent), performance in academic and extracurricular activities, essay and performance in personal interview.
Applicants with a minimum percentage of 70% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in Class XII; and a JEE score will be eligible for admission to the B.Tech programme.
The decision to shortlist applicants for a personal interview, and make a formal offer of admission thereafter, will be taken by the Selection Committee, whose decision in this regard will be final and binding.
|Year||Tuition Fee (in Lac Rs.)|
- The fees stated here are indicative and can be revised in the future at the sole discretion of BMU
- The fees do not include any additional programmes undertaken at BMU
- The fees do not cover expenses incurred for internships, projects and any international trip undertaken during the duration of the programme
- The fees do not include the cost of books and study material
- All fees can be paid semester wise
Do you have a query?