Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the admission procedure for Bsc at Cauvery College for Women, [CCW] Thiruchirapalli
Asked By: Anonymous 22 May 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
27 May, 2016
U.G. Eligibility for Admission
A pass in the Higher Secondary.
Any other examination conducted by the State Government or any other statutory board after 12 Years of study and recognised as equivalent to the Higher Secondary Examination of TamilNadu.
Students from outside TamilNadu can be considered for admission, only if they produce Eligibility Certificate from Bharathidasan University.
Students from outside India can be considered for admission only if they get the clearance from the Bharathidasan University and also if they have Students Visa or Provisional Students Visas endorsed on their passports.
Cost of Application Form for Admission
U.G. : Rs. 100/-
P.G. : Rs. 150/-
Those who wish to get the application form by post are directed to send a requisition to the Principal along with a D.D. in favour of Cauvery College for Women, Trichy-18 for Rs.60/-(if U.G.) and for Rs.110/- (if P.G.). Application for M.Phil Courses should be obtained from the Bharathidasan University. Money Orders will not be accepted.
* The filled in Application forms must be sent to The Principal, Cauvery College for Women, Annamalai nagar, Trichy-620 018, within 10 days after the publication of the results by the Secretary, Board of Higher Secondary Education,Tamil Nadu.
* No other enclosures need to be sent along with the filled in application for admission.
* Only such application forms, which are correctly filled in with all the particulars, will be considered.
* Admissions cannot be considered when the directions on the interview card are not strictly followed.
* Admissions can be confirmed only after the interview.
* Selected applicants should note that the payment in instalments is not permitted.
* If the fees are not paid on or before the date specified, the candidate will forfeit her seat.
Do you have a query?