Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the admission procedure for BE in Chandigarh university
Asked By: Anonymous 01 May 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
06 May, 2016
ONLINE MODE – RECOMMENDED FOR FAST TRACK REGISTRATION
- Step 1 – Generate User Id and Password at http://fasttrack.cuchd.in
- Step 2 - To fill application form for admission, download the E-prospectus by paying Rs. 500/- online.
- Step 3 – Selected Students will be intimated on registered Email Id & Mobile Number.
Option 1 –
- To download admission form, please visit www.cuchd.in.
- Send duly filled admission form along with demand draft of Rs 1000/- drawn in name of “Chandigarh University” payable at Chandigarh at the following address:
Admission Officer, Chandigarh University, SCO 223, First Floor, Sector 36 D, Chandigarh, 160036
Submit the admission form and receive prospectus on payment of Rs 1000/- from Chandigarh University Campus or any local Admission Office of the University.
Option 3 –
Call Toll Free 1800 200 0025 or email at [email protected] or SMS (Space) “YOUR NAME” to 9501437000
Do you have a query?