Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the admission procedure for B.com in PU
Asked By: Anonymous 07 May 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
09 May, 2016
Step-1:- REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Open www.pupadmissions.ac.in
- Select the Course Category in which you seek admission
- Fill the Registration Form Online - kindly fill your particulars as Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Category (SC/ST or General and all others), Mobile No., e-mail address, etc.
- Make payment using one of the following mode:
- Online Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Pay-in-slip of State Bank of Patiala
- Punjabi University Cashier Receipt (Only at Patiala Campus)
- Note down your User id for future use. This completes your registration process subject to payment confirmation. To fill your application form please refer to step 2.
STEP-2:- FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Open www.pupadmissions.ac.in and open the Application Form by logging on Apply button in the concerned course category using your User id generated at the end of successful registration
Proceed from Registration Step.
- Fill the Application Form Online and provide information regarding your academic record, reservation category, etc.
- After completion of the Application Form click on SAVE button.
STEP-3 EDIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM
- The registered candidates can edit information filled by them in the Application Form for limited period using User id and password issued to them.
- Once the Application Fee payment status is confirmed you will be issued User Id and Password. The intimation about this will be made through SMS/e-mail alerts.
- Candidates making payment using Online Net Banking option or Credit/ Debit Card options will be issued User Id and Password immediately after confirmation of the payment by the gateway.
- Candidates making payment using Pay-in-slip for SBOP or Punjabi University Patiala Cashier Fee Receipt will be issued User Id and Passwords only after confirmation of their payment by Centralized Admission Cell. In case no password is received within 48 hours, contact Centralized Admission Cell.
STEP-4 PRINT THE FORM
Registered candidates whose payment has been confirmed and who have successfully completed step 2, can print their application forms for their personal record, using User Id and Password.
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEES
|Courses in which Admission is without Entrance Test||Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 700/- for SC/ ST)|
|M.Tech./ M.Com. Hons. (FYIC) / L.L.M., M.Sc. Honours Biotechnology and M.Sc. Honours Microbial and Food Technology Course (Entrance Test)||Rs. 1700/- (Rs. 1400/- for SC/ST)|
|M.B.A. (Entrance Test and Application Processing fees)||Rs. 3500/- (for all candidates)|
|M.Ed., MCA, M. Phil/ Ph. D. (Entrance Test)||Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1400/- for SC/ST)|
|B.Tech. Four Year [CSE, ECE, ME, Civil]||Rs. 3000/- (Rs. 2000/- for SC/ST)|
- No document is to be attached with online application form.
- On the day of interview, the candidates are advised to bring the Self attested Photocopies of all certificates regarding:-
- DMC of all examinations,
- Character certificatefrom the institution last attended,
- Gap certificate (if any),
- Necessary certificate from employer (for employed candidates only),
- Residence/ domicile certificate
- Certificate for availing the benefit of a reserved category/ additional seat (Latest and signed by the competent issuing authorities).
- Any other document supporting your candidature as per University Online Admission Brochure.
- Size of Photograph and Signature should be less than 20 KB each.
- A Candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination and his/her result is still awaited, may also apply and can submit his/her admission form online as the case may be. He/She has to update his/her online form whenever he/she gets the result till the date given by Centralized Admission Cell (it is in the interest of the applicant), otherwise, he/she will be required to submit his/her result at the time of interview.
Do you have a query?