Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the admission procedure for BBA at Karpagam University, Coimbatore
Asked By: Anonymous 01 Jun 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
02 June, 2016
For B.E. / B.Tech Program
- Admission to B.E / B.Tech program will be on the basis of performance in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Karpagam University (KEEE) subject to minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination.
- On the basis of the merit list, Candidates will be called for counseling at Karpagam University for Final Admission.
For B.Arch. Program
- Admission to B.Arch. program will be based on the aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination and in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- Admission would be offered on the basis of the merit list by giving equal weightage to the aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination and in NATA
For MBA Programs
- Admission to MBA programs will be on the basis of performance in the All India Entrance Test conducted by Karpagam University.
- Candidates, on the basis of the merit list, will be called for group discussion and a personal interview at Karpagam University for final Admission.
Science & Humanities
B.Sc. Mathematics (CA), B.Sc. Physics, B.Sc. Chemistry, B.Sc. Electronics & Communication Systems, B.Sc. Biotechnology, B.Sc Biochemistry, B.Sc. Microbiology, B.Sc. Computer Science, B.Sc. Information Technology, B.C.A., B.Com, B.Com (CA), B.Com (IT), BBA, BBA (CA), B.A.(TAMIL)
M.Sc. Mathematics (CA), M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Electronics & Communication Systems, M.Sc. Industrial Biotechnology, M.Sc. Biochemistry, M.Sc. Microbiology, M.Sc. Microbial Biotechnology, M.Sc. Biodiversity & Conservation, M.Sc. Bioinformatics, M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Viruses & Immunotechnology, M.Sc. Computer Science, MCA, M.Com, M.Com (CA), MSW HRM (Personal Management, Industrial Relations & Labour Welfare, Community Development, Medical & Psychiatric Social Work & NGO Management), MBA – Specialization. HR, Marketing, Systems & Finance, MBA (HR, Marketing, Systems, Finance), M.A.(TAMIL), M.A.(ENGLISH)
Admission to this program will be on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Candidates may download the application form, and mail the filled in form along with DD drawn in favour of Karpagam University, payable at Coimbatore.
HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates can download the application form and mail the filled in form with DD drawn in favour of Karpagam University, payable at Coimbatore.
Cost of Application Form
- UG (Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Science & Management) – Rs.300 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
- UG (Engineering) – Rs.400 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
- PG (Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Science & Management) – Rs.500 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
- PG (Engineering) – Rs.500 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
- M.Phil. / Ph.D. (Full Time & Part Time) – Rs.750 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
Do you have a query?