Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What is the admission criteria for BE in BIT, Mesra
Asked By: Anonymous 28 May 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
01 June, 2016
Application form and programme details for work integrated learning programmes can be downloaded from the BITS WILP website. Deadline for submission of duly completed application form (alongwith the requisite processing fees of Rs. 1,500/- (Non Refundable) to be paid as per procedure specified in the form) to the Dean, WILPD, BITS, Pilani - 333031 is December 02, 2015.
Payment options for application form (requisite processing fees of Rs. 1,500/- (Non-refundable) as per procedure specified in the form) are specified below:
- Option 1: Pay Online Payment through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Option 2: Pay Rs. 1525/- through cash at all ICICI Bank branches through a Challan(PDF document) which is to be downloaded and printed from this website before making the payment.
- Option 3: Pay through a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of "BITS, Pilani" payable at
- ICICI Bank Pilani (Branch Code 1538) or
- State Bank of India, Pilani (Code: 11309) or
- UCO Bank, VidyaVihar, Pilani (Code: 0150) or
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, Pilani (Code: 10398) or
In case of Demand Draft drawn on at any other bank (payable at Jaipur), a Demand Draft for Rs. 1600/-, should be submitted.
Please check the demand draft and ensure that it is correct and complete in all aspects such as date, drawee name, bank manager signature, name and code of issuing bank branch and drawee bank branch, amount in words and figures.
In the draft, you must ensure that "Payee" / "Pay" to NAME is written only as "BITS, Pilani" and nothing else.
Please ensure that the Application number and Applicant's name is written clearly on the backside of the demand draft.
Do you have a query?