Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
What are the placements recruits at Amrita School of Engineering
Asked By: Anonymous 04 May 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
05 May, 2016
Training & Placement Cell aims at developing the overall personality and competency of the students. To meet the emerging needs of various leading employers, it organises training programmes for students to ensure excellent performance in the highly competitive recruitment processes. Priority is given to Soft Skills, English Language Skills and Aptitude training. Weaker students are given utmost care and special training programmes are exclusively organised for them. Besides arranging training programmes, the Training & Placement Cell also undertake the following activities.
- Organising campus recruitments.
- Arranging Internship with leading companies.
- Arranging In-Plant training with leading companies.
- Organising Industry Specific Training Programs
- Organising training in foreign languages.
- Establishing and maintaining effective corporate relations.
- Making available counseling and career development services to students.
- Conducting coaching classes for CAT, GATE, GRE, IES etc in the campus.
Placements of the 2011 passing out batch is under progress. Even as the job market is slowly recovering from a severe slow down, 98 % of the students could be placed in premier companies. Some of the leading companies which visit Amrita regularly are:
- SAP Labs
- TOYOTA KIRLOSKAR
- TECH MAHINDRA
- PEROT SYSTEMS
- I FLEX
- I NAUTIX
- MIND TREE
Do you have a query?