Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
Top Colleges for B.Sc Chemistry in west Bengal?
Asked By: Anonymous 31 Mar 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
15 April, 2016
General Information for Admission to B.Sc. in St. Xavier's College - Kolkata:
Subject Combinations Offered
- B.Sc. Honours (Mathematics):
with any one of the following combinations: a) Physics and Computer Science, b) Physics and Chemistry, and c) Statistics and Economics.
- B.Sc. Honours (Physics):
with Mathematics (compulsory Ancillary), and either Chemistry or Computer Science as second Ancillary.
- B.Sc. Honours (Chemistry):
with Mathematics and Physics as the Ancillaries.
- B.Sc. Honours (Statistics):
with Mathematics (compulsory Ancillary), and either Computer Science or Economics as second Ancillary.
- B.Sc. Honours (Computer Science):
with Mathematics and Physics as the Ancillary.
- B.Sc. Honours (Economics):
with Mathematics (compulsory Ancillary), and either Statistics or Political Science as second Ancillary.
- B.Sc. Honours (Microbiology):
with Chemistry (compulsory Ancillary) and either Physics or Computer Science as second Ancillary.
- B.Sc. Honours (Mass communication and Videography):
Film Studies and Journalism are compulsory.
- M.Sc. (MULTIMEDIA with specialization in Animation) [5 years integrated with exit option after 3 years with a B.Sc. Honours (Multimedia) degree]
- M.Sc (Biotechnology) [5 yrears integrated, no lateral movement after 3 yrs] :
Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology / Biotechnology.
Criteria for selecting subject combination:
|Major||To Take Ancillary Subject Combination||Must Have Passed at XII Level|
|MATHS||PHYSICS, COMP.SC.||MATHS, PHYSICS|
|MATHS||PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY||MATHS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY|
|PHYS||MATHS, CHEMISTRY||PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHS|
|PHYS||MATHS, COMP.SC.||PHYSICS, MATHS|
|CHEM||MATHS, PHYSICS||CHEMISTRY, MATHS, PHYSICS|
|STATS||MATHS, COMP.SC.||MATHS, (PHYSICS or COMP.SC.)|
|COMP. SC.||MATHS, PHYSICS||MATHS, PHYSICS|
|MICRO.BIO||PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY||PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHS, BIOLOGY/BIOTECH|
|MICRO.BIO||COMP.SC., CHEMISTRY||PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHS, BIOLOGY/BIOTECH|
Do you have a query?