Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling

Q.

Information on B.Tech (Civil engineering) in Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, [KIET] Ghaziabad?

Asked By: Anonymous 09 May 2016

A.

Answer By: Getmyuni

09 May, 2016

Hi Akash!

Here are the details:

COURSE

INTAKE

DURATION

Civil Engineering

120

4

Eligibility : As notified in UPSEE brochure.

For B. Tech. :

  • 85% seats of total approved intake will be filled through UPSEE counselling and remaining 15% seats of approved intake will be filled under management quota.

  • For admission under management quota, candidate has to apply online through institute website. Institute will shortlist the candidate on the basis of their PCM merit at 10+2 level & and will called for written test and personal interview. On successful completion of written test and interview candidate will be offered for admission on the basis of merit in written test & interview.

call Telephone: 01232-228224 Mobile: +91 8588811998

A.

Answer By: Satyam

12 May, 2016

Hi Akash! Here are the details: COURSE INTAKE DURATION Civil Engineering 120 4 Eligibility : As notified in UPSEE brochure. For B. Tech. : 85% seats of total approved intake will be filled through UPSEE counselling and remaining 15% seats of approved intake will be filled under management quota. For admission under management quota, candidate has to apply online through institute website. Institute will shortlist the candidate on the basis of their PCM merit at 10+2 level & and will called for written test and personal interview. On successful completion of written test and interview candidate will be offered for admission on the basis of merit in written test & interview.

Related Questions

View All Questions & Answers

Do you have a query?

View All Questions & Answers