Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
Asked By: Anonymous 27 Apr 2017
Answer By: Getmyuni
27 April, 2017
Hostels of Bharathidasan University have following notable features:
- Currently, there are eight hostels in the University. Four hostels are for boys and four hostels are for girls.
- The hostel rooms are provided with fans, good lighting, adequate water facility, recreation centre, playing ground, news papers and magazines. Each hostel is provided with a television and cable connectivity. Each hostel is provided with hot water facility in the bathrooms.
- Hostel rooms also have access to the internet through Wi-Fi facility.
- The hostels are provided with a good hygienic cooking facility and spacious dining halls.
- There is 24 hours security and ward supervision and check on women’s hostels.
- The hostels have Grievance Redressal Committee and Purchase Committee which meet once in a month.
- The people in charge for maintenance and supervision of hostels are: (a) the Warden / Registrar (b) Hostel Administrator (c) Deputy Wardens (d) Residential Tutors (e) Supervisors (f) Office Assistants and others.
Do you have a query?