Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
Admission procedure for B.Com in KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce
Asked By: Anonymous 26 May 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
30 May, 2016
a) All those students seeking admission to F.Y.B.Com. class (Except Accounting and finance, Financial Markets and BMS), please note that the “IN HOUSE” students (student of K.J.Somaiya Junior College of Science and Commerce) will be admitted to the above course on 16th June to 19th June, 2014 (upto 3.00 p.m.) on first come first basis.
b) S.K.Somaiya Vinay Mandir students having minimum marks 375 will be admitted to the above course 16th June to 19th June, 2014 (upto 3.00 p.m.) on first come first basis.
c) PLEASE NOTE : Students passed with more than one attempts or passed with Form No.17 at XII Std. from this Institution will not be considered for F.Y.B.Com. admission as inhouse students.
d) No claim of In-house students will be entertained and the College will not be held responsible for Non-availability of seats to the in-house students after the above-mentioned dates.
e) Venue for admission : Room No. 203 : Other than reserved category Room No.204 : All Reserved Categories Fees : Subject to revision from time to time as per University of Mumbai circulars : Open Category : Rs: Reserved Category : Rs: (cost of journals will be charged separately and subsequently)
f) Documents Required :
For Open Category
1) Print-out of duly filled online pre enrolment form submitted on University Website
2) Duly filled admission form and Information Form/s
3) Original HSC Marksheet with three attested photo copies
4) Two attested photo copies of Leaving Certificate (bring the original for verification)
5) One attested photo copy of SSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate For Reserved Category : In addition to the documents stated for open category, reserved category students will have to submit the following :
- 1) On-line e-scholarship / freeship form on the web-site https://mahae.scho.maharashtra.gov.in , and submit the printout
- 2) Attested copy of the Caste Certificate issued by Govt of Maharashtra
- 3) Attested copy of marksheet
- 4) Income Certificate for the year accounting year 2013-2014 and assessment year 2014- 2015 (For Freeship form No.16 and for Scholarships Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar)
- 5) Ration Card photo copy
- 6) District Change Certificate, if applicable
Procedure to be followed for In-house students
1) From 16th June to 19th June, 2016 (upto 3.00 p.m.) Collect Blank admission form against the pre-admission form cash payment receipt
2) Fill all the forms, attached all the relevant documents and go to the venue as follows for verification of forms /s.
Room No.204 : FYBSc/B.Com (Reserved Category) Room No.201 : F.Y.B.Sc. (PCM,PMS & PCMicro) Room No. 202 : F.Y.B.Sc. (CBZ, PCB, PCZ, PCG) Room No. 203 : F.Y.B.Com.
3. Get ID number from the office counter
4) Pay the fees by showing payment slip (Office Cash Counter)
5. Attach counterfoil of payment slip to the admission form and submit the same for fee receipt (Office Counter)
Note : Subject combinations available at F.Y.B.Sc. Are as follows : PCM, PMS, PCMicro, CBZ, PCB, PCZ, PCG.
Do you have a query?