Talk to our experts for free exam and admission counselling
admission criteria for b.com in DAV College
Asked By: Anonymous 22 May 2016
Answer By: Getmyuni
24 May, 2016
Documents to be submitted with the Application Form
The following documents should be attached to the application form for admission:
- Self attested copies of Board or University Certificates showing the date of birth and details of previous examinations passed and detailed marks certificates. (Original Detailed Marks Certificates issued by the University or the Board should be produced at the time of interview)
- Self attested copy of the certificate of good conduct from Head of the Institution last attended.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph. (One pasted, two stapled).
- An affidavit in duplicate from each candidate having gap year seeking admission to the College/Department to the effect that he/she was not disqualified by any Board/Body/Council/University and he/she was not already registered with the Panjab University (wherever applicable), In case the candidate was disqualified, the period of disqualification and the activities in which the candidate was involved during the period of disqualification, should be indicated by the candidate in the said affidavit.
- A student will have to submit a personal affidavit about the marks to the college in case the result gazette is not available with the college.
- Original Migration Certificate/No Objection Certificate in case of candidates seeking admission to the college from Universities/Boards/Councils/Bodies other than Panjab University. Migration Certificate should be submitted before 20th September, 2014 because it must reach the University office by 30th September, 2014.
- Certificates relevant to claim any reserved category status.
- Certificates in support of claim for weightage/weightages.
- Eligibility Certificate, wherever applicable (compulsory for foreign students) from Deputy Registrar (General) Panjab University.
- In addition to above Foreign Students have to produce the following documents at the time of counseling/admission:
- Original Passport with long term visa.
- A certificate of registration from the local police.
- AIDS clearance certificate.
- No foreign student will be admitted without the approval of the Dean Foreign Students.
- An attested photocopy of Residence proof/Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Passport etc.
Do you have a query?