XLRI Jharkhand EDHRM Admission 2022: Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jharkhand is now accepting online applications for admission to its Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management (EDHRM) course for academic session 2022-23. Interested and eligible candidates can apply until 15 October 2022.
The duration of RDHRM program is 16-Months and spread across six terms. The application is open for working executives also. Interested candidates can apply online along with a copy of relevant documents on Institutes official website.
XLRI Jharkhand EDHRM Admission 2022: Key Highlights
Check all the critical highlights associated with the EDHRM admissions 2022 including admission brochure and official website link below:
|Course Name||Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management (EDHRM)|
|Institutes Name||Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jharkhand|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2022|
|Fees||Rs. 4.1 Lakhs + GST per candidate|
|Admission Brochure||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
XLRI Jharkhand EDHRM Admissions 2022: Important Dates
Check all the important dates associated with XLRI Jharkhand EDHRM Admissions 2022 below:
|Last Date for Online Registration||31st October 2022|
|Tentative Date for Admission Interviews||3rd week of October 2022|
|Offer Letter to Candidates||4th week of October 2022|
|Last Date for Admission Offers Acceptance||Last week of October 2022|
|Class Starting date||January 2023|
XLRI Jharkhand EDHRM Admissions 2022: Procedure to Apply Online
Follow all the steps mentioned below to apply to EDHRM course 2022:
- Firstly, Visit the official Website of Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jharkhand
- Now, Click on the “XLRI Jharkhand EDHRM Admission 2022” notice link from the homepage
- Then, Register by entering all the necessary details such as name, email address etc.
- Fill the application form and upload copy of relevant documents
- Finally, Pay the application fee to complete the application process of XLRI Jharkhand, EDHRM course 2022
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.