"XLRI, Jamshedpur will start the registration process for XAT 2023 on 10 August. The deadline for registration is 30 November."
XAT 2023 Registration: Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur, will start the registration process for XAT 2023 MBA entrance exam on 10 August. The deadline for registration is 30 November. Candidates can apply for the exam by visiting the XAT official website: xatonline.in
Furthermore, the exam is scheduled for 8 January 2023. XAT will be a single-slot, single-day exam. Moreover, starting this year, the exam will be in computer-based test (CBT) mode.
XAT 2023 is a national-level aptitude test conducted for admissions to MBA/PGDM courses in various B Schools.
How to Apply for XAT 2023
Given below are the steps to complete the XAT 2023 registration process:
- First, visit the official website of the XAT exam: xatonline.in
- Then click on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Enter the relevant details
- Subsequently, the XAT ID and password will be shared with the candidate via the registered email id.
- Then log in on the XAT website using the login credentials.
- Once the application form is opened, fill it out with relevant details.
- Then pay the application fees and submit. XAT 2023 application fees is INR 2000 and can be paid through credit/debit card, UPI or net banking.
- Finally, take a printout of the application for future use.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.