"Xavier School of Management has started the XAT 2022 Registration Process on the official website today, 10 August 2021."
Xavier School of Management has started the XAT 2022 Registration Process online today, 10 August 2021. Hence, candidates can now register for the entrance examination on the official website, xatonline.in. Earlier, officials announced the XAT 2022 exam schedule on 29 July. However, the university later withdrew the examination dates, stating that they were for testing purposes.
The XAT application facility will be available wholly online until 30 November 2021. Afterwards, board officials will open the application correction window. In addition, the university has requested candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible students should have graduated from any discipline with passing marks.
Steps to Apply for XAT 2022
The XAT 2022 registration forms are now available online. Hence, candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the Xavier School of Management entrance examination.
- Go to the official website.
- Then, register for the examination portal by providing basic candidate details.
- Log in with the given credentials.
- Then, fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Provide work experience information.
- Then, upload the required documents that meet the specified formatting requirements.
- Pay the XAT 2022 application fee of INR 1750. Candidates should pay the fee through online means such as with credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.