"Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur will close the XAT 2022 registration on 30 November on the official website."
Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur will close the XAT 2022 registration on 30 November. Hence, interested candidates must register through the official website, xatonline.in. To register for the upcoming entrance exam, candidates must fill out their application form and pay the required fees online. Once the XAT registration process is over, XLRI will release admit cards for all successfully registered candidates on 20 December 2021. The board will then conduct the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2022 on 2 January 2022.
Steps to Register for XAT 2022
XLRI will close the registration window on 30 November. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill the registration form.
- Visit XAT official website – xatonline.in
- Then, click on the registration tab and fill in the required information, including name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- The system will then send a unique XAT ID as well as a registration link to the candidate’s registered email address.
- Candidates must then verify their user ID via the provided link.
- Once verification is complete, log in using your registered email address and password.
- Afterwards, fill out the XAT application form with the required personal and academic information.
- Upload the necessary documents such as scanned copies of your signature, passport-sized photograph, and academic mark sheets/certification.
- Then, pay the XAT application fee through online means.
- Finally, submit the application form.