"X-GMT 2023 Application Form has been released, and the registration process has begun. Candidates can check the steps to apply here."
X-GMT 2023 Application Form: Xavier Institute of Management (XIM) University, Bhubaneshwar has commenced the registration process for admission to its MBA programme through XIM General Management Aptitude Test (X-GMT) 2023. The Last date for XGMT 2023 Registration is 09 December 2022.
Steps to Fill the X-GMT 2023 Application Form
Aspirants can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the XGMT 2023 Application Form:
- Firstly, visit the official website of XIM University at xim.edu.in
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” link available on the homepage
- Now, register by filling all the details required
- Then, Provide educational, personal, work details (if any) details
- Select test centre and course, statement of purpose (SOP)
- Then, upload photograph and signature
- Finally, pay the application fee to submit the X-GMT 2023 Application Form.
Important Dates of X-GMT 2023
Check all the important dates associated with the XGMT Exam 2023:
|X-GMT 2023 Events||Dates|
|Last Date to apply for X-GMT 2023 Application Form||09 December 2022|
|X-GMT 2023 Admit Card release date||20 January 2023 (Tentative)|
|X-GMT 2023 Exam date||29 January 2023 (Sunday)|
|X-GMT Result 2023||03 February 2023 (Tentative)|
Candidates filling X-GMT 2023 Application Form with a valid score of CAT/GMAT/XAT are not required to appear for XGMT 2023. However, such candidates will be evaluated through Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) only.
Candidates applying for MBA admission in XIM University on the basis of only one entrance exam other than XGMT must pay application fee of INR 1,600/-. Further, candidates applying for admission on the basis of two/three/four MBA entrance exams other than XGMT must pay application fee of INR 2000/-, INR 2400/-, and INR 2800/- respectively.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.