WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has started accepting applications for the position of General Duty Medical Officer from Sep 21, 2023, onwards. The candidates can apply for the position on the official website, wbpsc.gov.in.
The candidates must apply for the position before the deadline, that is, 3 PM on Oct 12, 2023. The direct link to apply for the WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 has been given in the table below:
|WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Application||Click here|
Steps to Apply for the WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
The candidates can read the steps below to know how to apply for the WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Application
- Visit the official website, wbpsc.gov.in.
- On the right-hand side of the WBPSC home page, click on the 'Apply Online' link.
- Enter the required details to register for the WBPSC Recruitment 2023.
- Start filling out the General Duty Medical Officer application form.
- Upload all the documents needed in the recruitment process.
- Pay the application fee to apply for the post of General Duty Medical Officer.
- Submit the WBPSC 2023 Recruitment application form.
To be eligible to apply for the WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2023, the candidates must be at most 36 years of age. For candidates who hold a PG degree, they must be at most 40 years of age.
As per the officiation advertisement, there are 300 available vacancies for the post of General Duty Medical Officer.