"The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will open the WBJEE 2022 registration form window tomorrow, 24 December 2021."
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will open the WBJEE 2022 registration form window tomorrow, 24 December. Thus, applicants can fill out the WBJEE application form by visiting the official website wbjeeb.in. The application process of WBJEE consists of registration, filling application form, uploading documents and payment of fees. The first step is to complete the registration using basic details like email address, mobile number, personal details and other information. Later, candidates who fill out WBJEE 2022 application forms before the deadline will be able to download their admit cards from 18 April using their application number and password.
Steps to Complete WBJEE 2022 Registration Process
Officials will release the WBJEE 2022 registration forms on the website tomorrow. Hence, candidates can follow these steps to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official website – wbjeeb.in.
- Then, click on the application form link to complete the registration.
- Afterwards, complete the registration process using your basic credentials.
- Fill in the details in the WBJEE application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the WBJEE registration fee online.
- Finally, submit the WBJEE application form.
WBJEE application fee for general category candidates is INR 500, while reserved category candidates have to pay INR 400 as the application fee. Later, authorities will release the WBJEE application form correction window from 11 to 13 January. Thus, applicants can correct any discrepancies on their forms through the correction facility.