"The WBCSC will close WB SET 2023 Application Form today. The WB SET 2023 exam is scheduled on 8 January 2023."
WB SET 2023 Application Form: The West Bengal College Service Commission will close the window to apply for the WB SET 2023 today. The WB SET 2023 exam is scheduled on 8 January 2023. To complete the WB SET 2023 Registration and fill the WB SET 2023 Application Form, candidates may visit the official website: wbcsconline.in
How to Fill the WB SET 2023 Application Form?
Given below are the steps to fill the WB SET 2023 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of the WBCS: wbcsconline.in
- Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ next to ‘Apply for STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (ADVT. NO. 24/SET)’
- Then fill in the Exam, Personal and Qualification Details
- Upload the required documents
- Then make the payment of the application fees.
- Once the application has been checked, submit it.
- Finally, download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
The exam fees for the WB SET 2023 for different categories are as follows:
|OBC and EWS||INR 600|
|SC/ST, Transgender||INR 300|
Before starting to fill the WB SET 2023 Application Form, candidates should verify that they meet the eligibility criteria:
A minimum of 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognised by UGC for General/EWS candidates. The criteria is further relaxed for reserved categories.
Moreover, there is no upper age limit for applying to the WB SET 2023.
The West Bengal State Eligibility Test (WB SET) 2023 exam will be conducted for 33 subjects at selected test centres in different state districts. Further, the exam will consist of two papers, both of which will be of objective type. Candidates that qualify for the WB SET 2023 set will be deemed eligible for the position of Assistant professor in the state of West Bengal. To qualify the exam, candidates will have to score the required marks in both the papers as aggregate.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.