WB JECA 2023 Registration Window Opens Today at wbjeeb.in/jeca: How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria
WBJEEB will commence the WB JECA 2023 registration process today, Jan 27, 2023 on the official website. The JECA 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on July 05, 2023.
WB JECA 2023 Registration: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will open the registration window for WB JECA 2023 registration today, Jan 27, on the official website. Eligible students can register for the exam till Feb 8, 2023. Furthermore, the WB JECA exam 2023 is scheduled to be conducted on Jul 8, 2023.
How to Complete WB JECA 2023 Registration?
Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the WB JECA 2023 registration:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the WB JECA at wbjeeb.in/jeca.
- Now, login into the candidate portal to fill out the WB JECA application form 2023.
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Pay the WB JECA 2023 application fee after uploading the necessary documents.
- Lastly, applicants will be redirected to the "Downloading Confirmation Page".
Also Read: JEE Main Admit Card 2023 for Jan 29, 30 Exams Released
WB JECA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the students to meet the eligibility criteria laid by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) as then only students can fill out the WB JECA registration 2023. Following are the eligibility conditions of which any one of them needs to be fulfilled.
- Students should have completed a three-year bachelor's degree from a UGC-recognized institution with at least 60% in honors and aggregate (45% for SC/ST/OBCA/OBC-B/PwD candidates), 60% in mathematics at the bachelor's level, and at least 60% in mathematics in both the Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations from recognized boards. OR
- Any graduate-level degree from a UGC-recognized institution or an AICTE-recognized BE/BTech/BCA institute is acceptable. Candidates must have Mathematics as one of the subjects. At each educational level, candidates must receive 60% (or 45% for SC/ST/OBCA/OBC-B candidates) in order to be eligible for WB JECA 2023 registration.
- Bachelor's degree with 50% overall (45% for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates) or AICTE or UGC recognition. OR
- Candidates must complete a three-year BSc Hons program from a UGC-approved university with at least 60% in honors (or 55% for SC/ST candidates) in a subject that includes mathematics, as well as with at least 60% in both Class 10 and Class 12 mathematics exams from a recognized board.
POST YOUR COMMENT