"Vardhman Mahavir Open University (VMOU) has extended registration deadline for MBA and MCA programmes for the July cycle of admissions."
VMOU Admission 2022: Vardhman Mahavir Open University has extended the last date to submit the application forms for MBA and MCA courses for the July session. Now the last date to fill out the VMOU Admission 2022 form is Oct 3, 2022. Students seeking admissions can visit the official website of the university and can submit the application form for July session.
VMOU admission 2022 for MBA and MCA courses is through the management entrance exam conducted by the university. However, the university also accepts scores from management entrance exams such as MAT, CMAT, or CAT.
VMOU offers MBA courses with various specializations such as human resource management, financial management, and marketing management. To take admission in any of these courses, students can now fill out the application form till Oct 3, 2022.
How to Apply for MBA and MCA Courses?
For those who have not applied for the MBA and MCA entrance exams, here are the steps to apply for the VMOU admission 2022.
- Go to the VMOU application's official website at vmou.ac.in.
- Register yourself after providing the necessary information, such as your mobile number and email address.
- Log in using your registration information and complete the application form with all the required information.
- Once the application form is complete, pay the application fee. Now you can submit the form.
- Applicants must print a copy of the application on hand for future use.
Eligibility Criteria For MBA and MCA Entrance Exam
Students seeking VMOU admission 2022 for MBA and MCA courses must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA courses:
- Graduate with a minimum of 50% OR
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years of Management work experience OR
- Master's degree in any subject OR
- Professional Qualification of Accountancy or CA or CS
Eligibility Criteria for MCA Courses:
- BCA or B.Tech with CSE OR
- B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.A with Maths in 12th/ Graduation level
- 50% in qualifying exams
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.