"VITEEE 2022 has been rescheduled, and the application due date has been deferred. Aspirants can apply before May 30, 2022."
The VITEEE 2022 has been rescheduled from June 17 – 25, 2022, to June 30 – July 6, 2022. Also, the application due date has been deferred to May 30, 2022. Interested applicants can apply to one of four VIT Campuses. These include VIT Vellore, Chennai, Amaravati, and Bhopal. Besides, here’s all you need to know about the entrance exam.
VITEEE 2022: Important Dates & Events
On April 12, 2022, the Vellore Institute of Technology updated its annual engineering entrance exam schedule. Find the revised schedule listed below:
|December 02, 2021||Application form release|
|May 30, 2022||Application form submission deadline|
|June 30 – July 6, 2022||Examination dates|
|July 8, 2022 (probable)||Declaration of results|
|July 8, 2022 (probable)||Counselling session begins|
Application & Eligibility
The VITEEE 2022 application form is available for all aspirants on the official college website. Students should adhere to the following steps to complete their online application:
- Register and log in to the portal.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the supporting documents.
- Make the payment of Rs. 1250 for Indian nationals and $ 50 for NRIs.
- Download the filled form.
The admit card and slot booking will soon be available for all applicants. The authorities will intimate all candidates who have submitted their applications. Additionally, all applicants need to check their eligibility mentioned below before the exam.
- Only Indian citizens, NRIs and PIO holders can apply for VITEEE 2022.
- Only those born after July 01, 2000, can apply.
- It is compulsory for all applicants to have either completed their class 12 or an equivalent recognised board examination.
- A minimum of 60% in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology is compulsory. However, students belonging to the SC/ST category or residents of states such as Jammu & Kashmir, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur and Tripura need to secure an aggregate of 50%.
- All candidates applying for B.Tech courses are required to have studied Maths, Physics and Chemistry in +2. However, those applying for Biotech courses should have Biology instead of Maths. Albeit, a bridge course in Maths will be compulsory for such students.
Note: Applicants’ JEE scores will be considered for admission if the VITEEE gets cancelled.
VITEEE 2022: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The examination will be computer-based. The exam topics include Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English, and an aptitude test. The syllabus and exam pattern are available online on their website to help students prepare accordingly.