"Students can now apply for the Utkal University Entrance Test 2022. Check the important dates, application process and fees."
Utkal University Entrance Test 2022: Utkal University Entrance Test 2022 application process has been started by the university on 1 August 2022. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the test online.
The candidates can apply on the official website – utkaluniversity.ac.in . Candidates need to register for the test with their details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, mobile number, etc.
Utkal University Entrance Test 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the test in the table given below
|Application Start Date||1 August 2022|
|Application Last Date||30 August 2022|
|Admit Card Release||3 Days before the test|
|Entrance Test 2022||21 August to 6 September 2022|
How to Apply for Utkal University Entrance Test 2022?
Candidates can check the steps given below to apply online for the test
- Visit the official website – utkaluniversity.ac.in
- Click on the registration/apply now link
- Enter the required details such as full name, department, course, valid mobile number, e-mail ID, date of birth and the password
- Once done, the candidate will receive an SMS and e-mail containing information on the registration.
Candidates are advised to keep their login ID and password safely noted for future reference.
For Fee Payment
Candidates will need to pay a fee of INR 600 for the Utkal University Entrance Test 2022.
- Candidates can select any one preferred Payment Gateway (SBI Collect/e-pay) available in the e-application form
- Submit the details and choose the mode of payment: Credit / Debit card / Internet Banking of any bank.
- Once the payment is confirmed, the candidate will receive an e-receipt.
- Take a print out of the e-receipt and keep a copy as you will need to submit it along with the hard copy of the application form.
Please Note: The filled-in application form along with recent passport size photographs and relevant documents should be submitted to the Head of the Department before the deadline. Candidates will also be required to send hard copies of the final application form with relevant and supportive documents on or before the exam date to the respective departments.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.