"The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education has published application forms for the UTET 2021 on the board's official website."
The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education has published application forms for the UTET 2021. This year, the board is conducting the registration process wholly online due to COVID-19 constraints. Hence, interested candidates can now register for the Uttarakhand TET on the board’s official website, ukutet.com, until 30 September. The Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 will take place in an offline testing mode on 26 November 2021.
Steps to Apply for UTET 2021
Application forms for the Uttarakhand TET (UTET) 2021 are now available online. Hence, candidates can refer to the instructions given below to register for the competitive examination.
- Go to the official website – ukutet.com
- Then, select the “New Registration” button available on the home page.
- The website will then display registration guidelines.
- After going through the given instructions carefully, select the “proceed to register” tab.
- Register for the portal by providing full name, father’s full name, email address, and mobile number.
- Complete the captcha verification process to proceed.
- Then, log in using the generated user ID and password sent to the registered email address.
- Fill out the application form with personal, communication, and academic details.
- Then, upload the necessary documents within the provided formatting specifications.
- Pay the application fees through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Then, verify and submit the registration form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application for further reference.